For designs requiring operational amplifiers (op amps), Analog Devices’ portfolio in high speed op amps and precision op amps provides a broad choice of products that deliver unmatched performance. Explore op amps by parameters, find expert system-level advice on design problems with our amplifier reference circuits (Circuits from the Labs), design tools, selection guides, calculators and SPICE models.
SELECTION TABLES AND DATA SHEETS
- Upcoming Webinar Broadcast Event: System-level Analog Architectures for Process Control I/O Modules
Broadcast Date: June 24th, 12:00 PM ET.
- Precision Analog Microcontrollers Feature
On-Chip Data Conversion to Simplify Optical Module Design.
- New Webcast! Introduction to Op Amps
A webcast for users new to or unfamiliar with analog design or concepts.
- NI Multisim Analog Devices Edition – SPICE simulation and ADI component evaluation.
- Op Amps Selection Guide – Search for op amps based on critical parameters.
- Analog Filter Wizard – Op amps selection tool based on filter criteria.
- Op Amp Stability Calculator – Demonstrating stability effects in op amp buffers.
- Analog Photodiode-Photovoltaic Wizard – Select and design the best amplifiers for your application.
- Learning Resources
- Fundamentals of Designing with Semiconductors for Signal Processing Applications: Op Amp I
- Fundamentals of Designing with Semiconductors for Signal Processing Applications: Beyond the Op Amp
- Amplifier Noise Principles for the Practical Engineer
- Design handbook: Op Amp Application Handbook
- Op Amp Tutorials
- Webcast: Tips and Tricks for High Speed Printed Circuits